Membership

Guild Summary

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orangus

re: Another Friday- bored @ work. Anyone else?

I never used to check guild sites or contribute to any kind of posts on a guild site before, but I like this website for some strange attractive reason.

I'm extremely bored @ work right now. Anyone else browsing the internet with nothing to do? I don't even know how to "browse" the internet. When I do use it, its for a specific purpose. And usually I just go to Wikipedia and read about old history battles = I looooooove history.

------

Two muffins are in an oven. One muffin says, "damn it's hot in here". The other muffin looks at him and replies, "Holy shit, a talking muffin!"....
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Wish I was bored at work. I thought getting out of the military would be great.
No calls at 2am saying I had to come in.

No calls at 4am from my junior marines saying they got pulled over and thier plates were expired so the cop took them and now they are stranded on the side of the road and need to be picked up 2 hours away from my house, so that by the time i got home I'd have 15 minutes to get ready and leave for work by 0630 just to sit though front gate traffic for 45 minutes when I was 6 miles from base.

Yeah I thought it would be nice to not deal with that stuff anymore. Now I look back and think "ah the good ol days".

Orangus

I hear ya. It's true that we really don't realize what the 'good times' are until they pass!

In university, my mentality was 'damn, can't wait to leave'. Now- I WISH I was back because I never realized how fun it really was...doing a 3am Tim Horton's coffee run or a 4am beer kegger in the middle of nowhere (and I literally mean, the middle of nowhere).

I played competitive hockey for most of my life and now that I've left- shit, I miss it so much. I want to go back!

You thought about getting back into the military Cloe?

------

UGH! I can't believe how dramatic people are on WoW, it just makes me want to set myself on fire! LOL
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

yeah I've thought about it once or twice, but I dont want to pass up free school either.

After high school i went to college for one semester and got a great job offer, so I quit school and took the job. I was making incredible money for my age at the time as a Assistant District Manager for a marketing company. I had 36k saved up, not because I was saving but because I was working so much I didnt have time to spend it other than 600/mo on my little apt that i was never at and gas money.

I decided I didnt want to put up with the sexist boss I had and wanted to see the world. I figured by the time I got out that boss would be gone and law states I could get my old job back. Well that firm went under like so many others, so now I figure I can go back to school for 4 years completely free, while getting paid for housing. So with my experience and degree I figure I could make a shit ton more than the military would ever pay.

Orangus

I wish you the best of success!

All I have to say is school is fantastic, and I miss it so damn much.

But remember one piece of advise about term work- procrastination is like masturbation, your only screwing yourself in the end.
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

lmao very true

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Orderstuck at connecting by leona margret1071 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFREE Quotes to get a great Health INSURANCE policy deal by leona margret1072 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordernot sure why by charllyjes1088 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderClothing by charllyjes1089 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderПытки клитора - фото и видео by Anonymous4842 days ago12 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online
None

Server Status

Search Box

Most Recent Images