Membership

Guild Summary

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carebearx

re: Druids>shamans>priests

I was trolling the forums looking for HoT uptime/meters/etc when I came across this post and it pretty much sums it up >_<. I thought you might appreciate it cloe, haha. Theres just no way we can compete with a good resto druid/shammy.

-------
in BC(BT/Sunwell) we were the top dogs.
they've nerfed us to the ground since then.
IF you have a shaman or druid that knows what they are doing and are experienced, you will not be able to beat them. even if you and him/her are essentially the same player skill level, youll still get dominated.

me and the shaman in my raiding guild are usually pretty close, but we have a godmode player that just happens to be a druid, so hes even more OP. he trumps the shaman and me by 6-10% on average for full raid night reports. and its not just my guild, ive seen reports just like mine from other guilds and servers.

Blizzard says "we have a lot of versatility" there for, we arent allowed to be as good as other healers. Even though we have two healing trees, we cant be as good as the true hybrid classes that can tank/heal/dps all under one name. Our heals just dont hit as hard, we dont scale as well, we have to use all our regen talents/ability's just to pray to keep up with druid or pally regen.

my opinion is to angry to post here , but basically, we wont be getting fixt any time soon. get used to being below others even if you bust your a$$, theory craft, know your class and have the best gear.

Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

re: Druids>shamans>priests

gay

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> Priest All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: