Are you willing to change your spec to whatever the guild needs?:
Yes

Current/Previous Guild:
Harvesters of Sarrow

Please provide a link to your character in the armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rivendare&n=Fellivaril

Professions and why you chose them.

Profession 1:
Skinning - cause i am a hunter and it just feels right!

Profession 2:
Mining - I just like to mine - it makes me happy!

Glyphs

Major Glyphs and why you chose them over others.:
Glyph of Explosive Shot
The 4% crit chance increase on this glyph gives SV hunters a nice dps return, and one that will almost never be wasted. Since Explosive Shot is such a high priority shot in the survival hunter shot rotation, and can be cast while moving, you know you won’t miss an ounce of benefit. Also note that your percentage dps gain from this will actually be higher the lower your crit chance is. However, even at high crit chances, this glyph is great.

Glyph of the Hawk
Increasing the haste bonus of the Improved Aspect of the Hawk talent by 6% is a considerable dps gain. Further, if you aren’t haste-capped (and most survival hunters are not) then this glyph will reduce your Steady Shot cast time as well. This is an often overlooked glyph that has the largest dps return of the survival hunter glyph choices available. Of course, you must have at least one point in the Improved Aspect of the Hawk talent — but then you’d be foolish if you didn’t.

Glyph of Kill Shot
Reducing the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 seconds is a pretty considerable dps gain with the longer boss fights in the post patch 3.1 instances. The overall dps gain of this is good, but the best part is this glyph is helping the raid when it needs it most — on that last 20% of boss health. Many bosses have various frenzy abilities at lower health and it’s when the raid needs to burn them down fast.

Minor Glyphs and why you chose them over others.:
Revive Pet - Feign Death - Mend Pet

Minor Glyphs ------ need i say more?

Raid Experience

How long have you been raiding as the Class/Spec you are applying for?:
This is the only toon I have ever raided with. - 2 Years total

Do you understand the mechanics for every fight in Ulduar?:
No - But i am DPS and general I just do that as hard and as fast as i can!

If you were unclear about a specific fight, where would you go to look it up?:
Youtube and watch tankspot video's!

Raid Scheduling

What timezone do you play in::
EST

How many hours do you play per week::

Can u make a 6:30pm - 10:30pm server raid time on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sun every week?:
Yes

Misc:

Do you have a good computer with a stable internet connection?:
Yes

If your game crashed during a raid how long would it take you to log back in?:
20 secs

Do you have Ventrilo?:
Yes

Do you have a working mic?:
Yes

Any WWS report of you::
No

Why should we pick you and not someone else?:
I know my class and how to play. I am mature and respectful.

We have more than 25 raiders in the guild and from time to time need to swap people out depending on the boss. How would you feel about that?:
I have no problem at all.

We understand sometimes people cannot make it to a raid or will be late. If this were to happen would you know in advance to be able to post it on the forums?:
most likely

Is there anything else you would like to tell us before you submit your application?:
I am an IT Manager and I am on call 24/7 365 - It is rare but i sometimes have to leave to go to work.

Would you like to request a vent interview?:
No

After you click submit, your application can be found on our forums under Recruitment. Please be sure to check the status of your app. and answer any questions we may have. Thank you for applying and good luck.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> Always

Fellivaril

re: Just something i would like to add!

I have been guildless for a very long time and joined Harvesters of Sorrow to grow with Ulduar 10-25 and ToC

The problem is it take 2 hours from the time the raid is scheduled to start for them to actually start........

I have pugged my way through 10man naxx and alot of 25 naxx EoE 25 and so forth.

I finally gave up about April of 2009 and just stopped playing all together. I began playing again hardcore about 1 month ago. I really like that game but if I cant get in a guild that raids without first having ran the raids then whats the point? Why would I need a guild? Its like when you go to a job interview and you have never worked but you cant get a job without having worked before.............

I have watched a lot of tankspot videos of Ulduar and I know all the Naxx fights. ToC I know those fights as well. I have been SV since before it was cool to be SV.
Fellivaril

re: After Reading Your Requirments

I have 3 children and work 60+ hours a week I play wow to relax and have fun. After reading your requirements I feel that I would be treated as a pawn in your Army, rather that a member of a team.

Now, I could be wrong and if I am please correct me.

Also, the "Never be #4 always be #1" how does that work?

I am sure you have more than 1 DPS in your guild or Healer or Tank?

Everyone can not be #1............?????

Is this a mentality that you are going for with this statement?

Do you kick recruits or do you give criticism and allow for change?

I ask because I will not be #1 because you all are so far ahead of me to begin with and it will take time for me to get to your lvl.

If I could get to your lvl without being in the guild then why would I need to join? I would like to join so I can be Elite and a Super Uber Hunter.

To be honest all I bring to the guild is pure DPS, I have no professions except first aid and cooking.

I would like to be given the chance to see if your type of guild is for me but if you decide not to take me that is fine as well.
AnimalPimpin

re: App: Fellivaril

Question? Do you have a pve head and wrist peice, and if so could you log out with that on.

Your hit is way over cap, you could change somethings around, but with your current gear set I see theres nothing you could do. There are a few gems you should change, you should so Strait Agi gems with 1 +10 prismatic in your head peice.

Spec wise, remove the 1 point in Thrill in the hunt and put it into Resourcefulness, lower cooldown = more dps on black arrow..

Thats just what I see right now. Feel free to hit me up in game.

Furok
AnimalPimpin

The #1 thing is.. You should strive to be #1 in everything you run, H runs, 10mans, 25mans...Pugs even... You should want and strive to be the best and always give your all. We criticize everyone we feel that is not doing a 110%, We as a guild want and are striveing to be #1. That takes a team effort.
Fellivaril

AnimalPimpin wrote:
Question? Do you have a pve head and wrist peice, and if so could you log out with that on.

Your hit is way over cap, you could change somethings around, but with your current gear set I see theres nothing you could do. There are a few gems you should change, you should so Strait Agi gems with 1 +10 prismatic in your head peice.

Spec wise, remove the 1 point in Thrill in the hunt and put it into Resourcefulness, lower cooldown = more dps on black arrow..

Thats just what I see right now. Feel free to hit me up in game.

Furok

I do not have a head or Wrist PVE - its one of the reason I am trying to get into a guild.

Also the reason for the point in thrill of the hunt is that I have found that I spend alot less time in Viper and thus it increases my dps by about 100 points vs. placing that point in resourcefulness.......now granted PUGs do not always offer the best buffs and this point could easily be changed given the correct and amount of buffs. And of course this is over a long fight. On short fights you are correct the DPS is better with that point relocated.

I am working on getting Darkmoon Card: Greatness to replace Grim Toll as ArmorPen is useless to me and that would make me right at 240 or 7.32% and at that point I would need to replace some crit gems with hit gems.

And your suggestions is to use all Agi gems where I dont need hit?
Fellivaril

AnimalPimpin wrote:
The #1 thing is.. You should strive to be #1 in everything you run, H runs, 10mans, 25mans...Pugs even... You should want and strive to be the best and always give your all. We criticize everyone we feel that is not doing a 110%, We as a guild want and are striveing to be #1. That takes a team effort.

This without a doubt describes me, I take criticism very well and take advice even better!

I am more than willing to try anything and everything to be the best!
~Chicane~
Raider
10+ Posts

It is pretty easy to get a PvE helm these days though with Emblems of Conquest basically being free. I will admit that bracers are hard to find, but it's easy to get your T8.5 helm or even T9 if you do the daily heroic every day.

SV Hunter only have 2 prioritys. Hit is #1, Agi #2. once caped on hit you go strait agi.
AnimalPimpin

http://elitistjerks.com/ ...........go to forums then to hunters....you do not need to sign in..

also resorcfulness is good dont get me wrong, but its only truly effective if you are in a 5 man or 10 man run. other wise thous points are better spet other places for dps. in a 25 man other class provide mana regen..
Fellivaril

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t38137-survival_hunter_wotlk/

This is the only site i use to tweak my toon!

I watch for updates all the time!

www.elitistjerks.com is well known!!!!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Orderstuck at connecting by leona margret1072 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFREE Quotes to get a great Health INSURANCE policy deal by leona margret1073 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordernot sure why by charllyjes1089 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderClothing by charllyjes1090 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderПытки клитора - фото и видео by Anonymous4842 days ago12 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online
None

Server Status

Search Box

Most Recent Images