Membership

Guild Summary

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

re: LMAO Rivendare Posts

Holy frickin crap this shit is funny. The new xfer guild Zero Charisma has been back and forth with a few guilds on the Rivendare forums.

They have been posting how uber fuckin leet they are in their Sunwell gear. That guild has fail written all over it.

Anyway, I figured I'd post some of the comments in here for a good laugh.

Reference 1. by <Zero Charisma> (comment was a reply to someone asking how their Naxx10 run went)
Quote:
Current content is a joke... 3 healer below 1300 spellpower and we barreled through the first half.

WoW is hard ya know. Definetily on par to complete all current content in 6 weeks and reach server firsts in 3.2

Our roster is filling quickly.

Reference 2. by <Zero Charisma>
Quote:
The sunwell gear is better than most 80 blues due to itemization, outside of stam and the mainhand. This content is easy, and yes, we just did a naxx run this week, of course afk and one shotted everything in our omg sunwell gear. We killed Illidan in mostly greens, Ulduar junk in old epics and mixed naxx gear isnt an issue.

The hilarious outcome we were all thinking when we read the first 2 posts: by <Final Chap Jr. Squad>
Quote:

Inv inc.

I just wanted to throw out there, some of our members have been running instances, and plowing through Outlands and Northerend recently.

Current content is a joke... a member pugged Blood Furnace/Ramps tonight and we barreled through the first half.

WoW is hard ya know. Definetily on par to complete all current content in 6 weeks and reach near server firsts in 3.2

The Blackrock Depths gear is better than most 60 blues due to itemization, outside of stam and the mainhand. This content is easy, and yes, we just did as I mentioned above a pug Blood Furnace/Ramps run this week, of course afk and one shotted everything in our omg blackrockdepths gear. We killed Vazruden and Nazan in mostly greens.

FYI we're filling fast and bump!

Aw man, I laughed so hard I teared up. Man it makes ya wanna join up for Naxx10 "current content" runs doesn't it. Although I might not be able to get in cause I don't have uber leet Sunwell gear. Damn, maybe we can get some Sunwell runs in so we can be as good as them. What ya guys think?

Lagann/Roguekilla

re: LMAO Rivendare Posts

sounds good I'm in!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Orderstuck at connecting by leona margret1072 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFREE Quotes to get a great Health INSURANCE policy deal by leona margret1073 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordernot sure why by charllyjes1089 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderClothing by charllyjes1090 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderПытки клитора - фото и видео by Anonymous4842 days ago12 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online
None

Server Status

Search Box

Most Recent Images