Membership

Guild Summary

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tretch

re: The raid schedule

I just saw what you have posted for when we are doing things and I have a suggestion. I really think 10man ToC should be a main part for our raiding for right now until like all of 25man is available and heroic version considering the fact that it drops loots equivalent if not better then hard mode Ulduar. Once its all available then I dont think 10 man should be in our main days. Plus as we saw tthis week once 25man version is down the 10man is no problem and should take us no time. Im not saying we shouldnt do Ulduar as there is still upgrades for people in there as well. Let me know what you think....
Orangus

I actually agree with this comment. This is a good idea.

Ulduar will soon be like Naxx where you only need to go if your you need top-off gear that can easily be provided by ToC 10 reg or heroic. And since the new emblem system has been implementated, it really is not difficult to obtain good gear FAST.

This is a very prestigious guild with a great reputation. I think we should maintain this quality by attempting the new content and only put Ulduar as optional days.

10-25 normal and heroic ToC should be a focus in my opinion. Yes, there are still undergeared people, but just run heroic dungeons and you will be doing crazy dps in no time.
Lagann/Roguekilla

10 Man ToC has been so far, been puggable as long as people know wtf they're doing.

But that's what off nights are for. This is a 25 man raiding guild so when it's raiding nights we focus on 25 man content.
_kylista

Only problem with that, is we don't have 4 tanks to split between 2 10man ToC runs, and once you start making 10mans required, it gets a little.... GRRRish and competitive amongst groups. But i do think it's a good idea. the gear is great, and if you dont wipe, it takes like, 10 minutes total.

But, i do agree its a good idea for say, tuesday after/if we down the 25man version ahead of time. Think of 10man Toc as a sort of VoA. we do it when we can because its easy gear, but it isn't actually considered a progression raid.

However, in response to Lagann's post... people dont show up on weekends, therefore we can never have more than 1 group going, and trust me, there will always be bias in that group's selection. When trying to get people for my ToC run this weekend, whoever i talked to gave me a response very close to "No, I want to go with Cloe's group" and once they weren't chosen for that first group, they didn't show up at all when mine was being run... so big surprise, i had to pug.... uh... 7 people.

Orangus - The badge gear for Conquest emblems gets you maybe 4 pieces that are itemized right/desirable INCLUDING your 2 T8.5 pieces. The rest must be obtained through ulduar. And as we saw last week, the ToC raid bosses dont drop a shit ton of gear, and its going to be a very long time before everyone gets even 1 piece of it. Ulduar can't be put on off days, simply because nobody will show up and our gear will slack. Many Many Many people still have amazing gear that drops there. You can't get amazing gear with heroics or the new 5man heroic ToC. Sure, it's on par with 10man ulduar shit, but its nothing compared to Ulduar25.
I for one, on Kylista and Soliar, cannot get a single upgrade through heroics or the new instance (except doing the heroic daily a million times for the 2 triumph badges, and even then it'll give me 2 items i really desire), yet, i have a ton of upgrades just sitting in ulduar for both of them.
Orangus

That is true but the simple fact is that Blizzard has now made getting gear- easy.

You can get 2 * 8.5 conquest gears. Plus gloves, pants, neck. That is the start of an amazing set--- simply from running heroics. This a great upgrade for most players.

I'm just saying, Ulduar is good, but ToC should be the focus. And if we need to recruit another tank or two, why not. Split the groups evenly.

My opinion.
_kylista

We are trying to recruit tanks; its easier said than done.

ToC should not be the main focus until every boss is unlocked. Its stupid to make a 2-3 boss raid our main focus, and even worse to have a 10man be the focus as well. We should -as a guild- do it like we do VoA but we should not focus soley on the new raid because yes, our gear WILL fall behind.
Tretch

we should have no problem getten a second grp going as we do have the tanks and heals for 2 grps. I know i personally have all 3 roles covered so say 1st grp i go with tank I can heal or dps in second grp if need be and i know there are others with geared toons so there really should be NO problem getting a second group. As far as we are a 25man raiding guild i fully understand that fact but when a 10man offers better loot then that 25man then there should be no reason to not schedule it within the raid week. Not to mention the amount of new emblems you get (3 per boss is good). As far as any tention between grps of who had who and im not gonna go unless im in cloes grp or w/e thats just lame and whoever is doing that needs to just get over it as we are a guild and we should be working together not throwing a fit cuz they didnt get into a certain grp. Anyways i just think its a good idea until we unlock heroic version then we can focus on 25man reg and heroic and off days do 10man again.
Orangus

-sigh-

This is my suggestion. Incorporate 10 ToC into the regular raiding schedule.

I understand it is not easy to recruit tanks but at the moment, I believe we have Joyrock, Armagedon, Moglin, Xenom, Roguekilla (Lagann's alt I know) and several applications.

AGAIN- a suggestion.
Tretch

and soliar i dont think its stupid to focus on toc cuz even if it is only 2 bosses now its still better gear in both 10 and 25 man and cuz there is only 2 right now its going to be quick and we can jump right back into ulduar. In no way shape or form do I think we should just forget about Ulduar im just saying that we should do ToC 25 and 10 then knock some shit out in Uld. I dont see how that will make our gear fall behind but like i said was just a suggestion and im down for whatever happens
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

These are all very good points, and yes, I have thougt of all of them.

If each of you would put together a "Raiding Week" using our current times with which raids and when.

Please keep in mind what days we come up short, and that you cannot made every single day a raiding day, I simply will not ask that of the guild.

Tretch

Tuesday- VOA25, TOC25
Wendsday- TOC25(if there is still more to clear),TOC10
Thursday- TOC10(if there is more to clear), Uld 25
Fri & Sat- Still off days for whatever
Sun- Uld 25
Mon- Uld 25 (if there is more to do and we have the people for it) or offday

Now the thing with the 10mans i think will only work if we get grps split up ahead of time so everyone knows who they are running it with and should stay that way until we get to do heroic 25man. When that is available then I think our raid schedule should be like:

Tues- VOA25,TOC25
Wend- TOC25(if any left to finish), TOC25H
Thursday- TOC25H
Sunday-TOC25H (if need be), Uld 25
Monday- Uld 25 or whatever we can do with the numbers we have.

The only thing I dont like about this is that TOC10H drops same item level loot as in 25reg so im still not convinced that we should even run Uld when its all available. I know there are people including myself that just cant raid 7 nights a week hell i can only raid 4 so I think it would be better if we made sure everyone did there 10man and then start worken on just 10man heroic. At least till we get everyone geared up and then we can jsut switch back to just 25 mans. But this instance so far has been very easy so its like easier and better loot. But like i said we really should split the groups up ahead of time.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Orderstuck at connecting by leona margret1072 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFREE Quotes to get a great Health INSURANCE policy deal by leona margret1073 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordernot sure why by charllyjes1089 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderClothing by charllyjes1090 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderПытки клитора - фото и видео by Anonymous4842 days ago12 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online
None

Server Status

Search Box

Most Recent Images