Membership

Guild Summary

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_kylista

re: Cloe, WTF is up?

Tried getting on your account lately? We're guessing you've been hacked. Someone is repeatedly logging onto your account and we can't get any response out of him. Your toon has taken 64000g out of the g bank, along with every single thing of value in there. When your toon is armoried, you have no gear on except your tier items. Please let us know what's up.
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

OMFG you guys, the one frickin day I don't play this game and I get hacked. I'm talking to a GM now on my other account.

Last edited by Deaddaisy on 2009/08/13 3:48; edited 1 time in total

Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Well I talked to a GM. It will take a bit to get our stuff back. I've had friends get hacked in the past and it took them about a week or so to get everything. The GM said that anything they took away, they can get back.

Since I was the GM before they disband the guild, all of the GBank items will be sent to me. I'll be putting stuff back as soon as I get them. Unfortunately they deleted my Priest, Rogue and Warlock, so I will have to wait for them to restore my characters first.

Blizzard froze my account when you guys put in tickets, so I'm sure they would have deleted more of my toons if they could. Thank you guys for doing that.

They said it will help to get everything back quicker because I have a battlenet account so thats good.

My account has been restored with a new crazy long random password givin to me by blizzard. Its great, I simply copied and pasted it, so even a keylogger will never get it as I never had to type it in.

So yeah, I'm sorry this happend guys, but rest assured we will get everything back. It's unfortunate that these things happen. On a side note I would suggest everyone stay off of the WoW forums as I'm sure that is how I was hacked.

Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Well I found out they did not delete my toons, they xferd them to a different server. Cloe is on Eonar, same with my Lock. The only toon I cannot find is my Rogue, so she might have been deleted.

Tretch

Sorry about being hacked its so SHITY!! Im sure speaken for everyone hope your stuff gets worked out asap and can have you back raiding with us in no time. Best of luck with everything...
Orangus

Yea dude, I've been hacked and it's definately a pain in the ass. At the time, I just wanted to know who the little shit was that hacked into my account so I can fly to their location and beat the crap out of them. Then steal their money
Totemicc

I made a new guild, same name "Suffer." Whisper myself, Lagann, or Whole for an invite if you haven't done so already.

And cloe, I made a level 1 toon with the name of "cloe" since your toon got xfered to save the name, whisper me when you're online and i'll delete it so you can save it for when your priest xfers back.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Thank you so much Totem. I just opened another ticket to a GM to ask about if I will get refunded the gold for the GBank tabs, or just the money in the bank.

Also the toons they xferd, it says it cost me $75 on my account ( $25 each toon) so I'm going to see if I can be refunded that money.

I'll be on Râven if you guys need me.

(alt 131)

Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Okay he said the money in the bank should get refunded along with all of the items, but he was not sure about the gbank tab money.

As for the toons that were xferd, they will be xferd back to Rivendare and I don't have to pay a thing. As for the $75, you cannot just click pay with account payment info. You have to type it out, and since it only shows the last 4 of your credit card they had to use someone elses info. So haha big fat screw you to whoever is out $75.

Also I have a crap ton of lvl 1 toons on about 10 different server now and he told me to just leave them for now

Guess I'll be playing my alli toons untill my rivendare ones are back. GL guys and I'll keep you all posted.

Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Update: E-Mail from Blizzard

This notice is being sent to inform you that we were unable to successfully process the recently requested Paid Character Transfer on the World of Warcraft account ************. As such, the character has been locked pending review by Customer Support. No charges have been processed for this Paid Character Transfer.

Just thought I'd let you guys know whats up with me. I had a friend of mine who is a computer wiz help me completely wipe out my computer, Windows and all.

I've now got Windows 7 (before release) yay! So I'm installing/updating WoW right now. I'm hoping my authenticators will arrive either today when the damn mail man gets his ass here Happy or tomorrow.

When I get my auth. I will send an e-mail with the info they need to restore my account to Blizzard. This e-mail is to tell them that my computer/accounts are safe, so I'm sure if it happens again after I send that e-mail I will be S.O.L. so I'm taking every precaution before I send it.

So right now my account is still frozen, but only because I'm choosing to leave it that way untill my shit is straight.

I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be up and running. I'll keep you guys posted, and keep me posted as well! Let me know if you guys have done the new boss this week and how it went.

Later guys and gals and gl!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Lagann/Roguekilla

nice! next time go and log in b4 u post lolololol
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

yeah sorry bout that,

Also went back to college this week so that on top of this WoW crap has been a bit crazy. Classes are not too bad, just sux going back after a few years >.<

In my Western Civ class the professor asked if anyone was married and I was the only one to raise my hand, then in my very next class "anyone with military exp?" again only one to raise my hand. I feel so old, shoot me now!

haxodus

Cloe <3 wrote:
yeah sorry bout that,

Also went back to college this week so that on top of this WoW crap has been a bit crazy. Classes are not too bad, just sux going back after a few years >.<

In my Western Civ class the professor asked if anyone was married and I was the only one to raise my hand, then in my very next class "anyone with military exp?" again only one to raise my hand. I feel so old, shoot me now!

I'll start looking into nursing homes.
Deaddaisy
GM
200+ Posts

Haha very funny :P

So guess what I got today..

My Authenticator!!!!!!! yayay

So yeah I sent an e-mail to blizzard about restoring my account so should be soon here. Wish me luck.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Orderstuck at connecting by leona margret1071 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFREE Quotes to get a great Health INSURANCE policy deal by leona margret1072 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordernot sure why by charllyjes1088 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderClothing by charllyjes1089 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderПытки клитора - фото и видео by Anonymous4842 days ago12 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online
None

Server Status

Search Box

Most Recent Images