Membership

Guild Summary

PayPal Donation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tretch

re: not sure why

so i guess some people are x-fering or going to another guild which sucks cuz i rly think we could have done alot more.... unfortunatly though some people seem to think otherwise... well at least we got to clear toc before this happened... i know its been a rough road for suffer after apoq left and it had been no where near the same but there is still no reason why we couldnt of cleared heroic modes eventually. Anyways i just wanted to come on here and wish everyone luck and to thank everyone for the raiding experience.. iit was nice being in a guild that consistantly raided and everyone is cool. I hope to see you all around and if you ever need anything just hollar. im on more then im not so Happy take care everyone and thanks again........
Cirel

re: not sure why

take care tretch
charllyjes

re: hai

No, I will not go to any other guild. Because I like the way that you are writing articles on this forum. And you should add more interesting things here.  cbd oil for anxiety  Then I can suggest many of my friends to this site. Go ahead. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SUFFER Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Orderstuck at connecting by leona margret1072 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderFREE Quotes to get a great Health INSURANCE policy deal by leona margret1073 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending Ordernot sure why by charllyjes1088 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderClothing by charllyjes1089 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderПытки клитора - фото и видео by Anonymous4842 days ago12 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Who's Online
None

Server Status

Search Box

Most Recent Images